One day jewellery taster workshop…
…would you like to make a set of silver stacking rings?
Can’t fit in evening classes? Don’t want to waste time waiting for the teacher? Would you like days and times with tailored projects to suit your needs?
- One to one tuition at my home studio in Marshchapel
- Own bench, all tools and starter silver supplied
- £90 full day including light lunch and refreshments
- Regular sessions £55 morning or afternoon 3hrs / £45 if you book 5 or more
- Deposit of £25 to confirm your booking please, non-refundable
- Dates & times to suit you; mornings, afternoons, evenings or weekends
- 20mins from Grimsby & Louth, 1 3/4hr from York & Leeds, or 2 day courses with accommodation a shared meal and maybe a glass of wine!
- Experienced and qualified college tutor
- Contact me: email@example.com
Basic techniques for beginners will include: piercing, filing, forming, soldering, texturing, and polishing…and a beautiful hand-made piece to take home!
Intermediate techniques include: rub-over stone setting, repoussé, chain making, fabrication, granulation, wire techniques, fittings, rivets and hinges, and much more!
Advice on design projects, setting up a home studio, sourcing materials and tools, selling through galleries, craft fairs and on-line from a practicing designer/maker